John,

What about leveraging Sharepoint? We user that fairly extensively here in ANR. While it’s not ideal for ALL applications, it seems like it’s pretty much exactly what you need.

All the benefits of OneDrive, but not tied to any given user.

Aaron
Information Technologist I
ANRTS Service Desk

Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture
446 W. Circle Drive, Room 416
East Lansing, MI, 48824
517-355-3776

MSU's College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR) is committed to a culturally inclusive, safe and supportive environment that is free from any and all forms of discrimination, bias, stereotyping, harassment and assault.

The Culturally Inclusive College (CIC) Sharing System was developed to allow CANR to track and respond to behaviors and situations that work in favor or against our goals of a safe and supportive environment​More information may be found here: https://www.canr.msu.edu/diversity/culturally-inclusive-sharing/