I recently had to change my MSU password because I reached the expiration date.  I haven't gotten around to updating it in everything that uses it yet, but as a result, I've noticed something a little on the odd side:

On my phone, I am continuing to get new email notices from outlook, and they'll show the subject and who the email is from in the notices section of my phone.  If I actually open outlook, I don't see those messages, and have a notice that I need to sign in.  But to me, this seems like something of a security hole - I'm seeing subjects and senders of emails with the phone not having the correct password for my MSU account.  Yeah, there might not be much you can do with just that, but it still seems to me that it shouldn't even be possible to get that much information.