I’m still looking for a good Office 2016 that works with MSU’s licensing code, and does updates.

I downloaded a version from OnTheHub almost two years ago, generally it doesn’t install updates. I have seen other installs that include a button to check for updates, that is missing in my version.

I checked OnTheHub again a few weeks ago, it offered a slightly newer version, but it still doesn’t have the update button.

Thanks for any leads!

-John

HRLR

PS – I have done a few installs from our Office 365/SpartanMail.  It does include the update options button. But I’m looking for an installer I can put on a flash drive, for MSU hardware.