I'm kinda curious how folks have dealt with issues of handling bios updates
on the systems in their care.  To be honest, for the most part, I have to
admit that in general I've pretty much ignored it on the theory that if the
machine works fine with the current bios, why mess with a good thing?  But
with the spectre/meltdown updates that have been working their way out, and
even before that the intel management engine vulnerabilities, I've been
pondering more whether ignoring things is really all that good of an idea.

So I'm just kinda wondering whether other folks have been making an effort
of staying on top of this in their environment.  I have to admit, right
now, the idea of trying to stay on top of this with 400+ computers that
would need updating isn't exactly filling me with a warm fuzzy feeling.  I
also know at least some of the initial bios updates after spectre/meltdown
were actually causing stability problems on their machines, so just blindly
updating to the latest isn't always a good idea.

Thanks,
Gary