From: duynslag [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 3:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] CampusAD question group policy for mapping drives based upon security group membership

Hi this is a question for a department that uses campusad and does drive mapping.

In Campus AD, if the users from my dept. are in the accounts container and not under a certain OU.  How can I apply a group policy that does drive mapping based upon security group membership for my depts. users?

Typically from my experience, one moves a user into an OU and applies a group policy that does something for the user.

Thanks,

Lee Duynslager

Information Tech. Professional

Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences

(517) 432-5296