Recently someone on this forum inquired about printer repair service for
large format printers. We are in similar predicament but we are dealing
with regular Laserjet printers. We would like to know if anyone on
campus knows a company / vendor in town that can repair Laserjet
printers on site. A couple of our HP Laserjet 4250/4350 printers in the
Department have developed issues that require to be serviced. Such type
of a repair service may also help us determine whether we just need to
replace the units all together or continue servicing them.

Thanks,

Wilson

--
---