I'm kinda curious, did I miss some notification that went out to the IT community about the changes that are happening where the older versions of Host Explorer aren't going to work for connecting to AIS/SIS in the very near future?  We got a message from one of our users that had received a notification about it because I guess notifications went out to people that actually use the software.  But I don't believe any of our IT staff got any notification that this was happening, so if this user hadn't forwarded that note on to us, we wouldn't have known anything at all.

Gary