From: Gary Schrock [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 11:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] 64 BIT UPGRADE PACK - Re: [MSUNAG] office 2016 and macos sierra - people still having issues?

And LD is indeed right, after going through this process, it does appear that the various applications all work now (and the link on the referenced page appears to be updated to the latest patch level, which seems to be 15.30).

Kinda leaves me with two questions though.  One is why autoupdate isn't doing this properly for all the applications installed and just doing it for word (at least on machines I've installed on).  And Two, whether there's some way to integrate this patch into the volume license install media so I don't have to put a 1.6G patch on top of the initial install.

But thanks, that's definitely at least moved things forward for me.