Just a thought here, but has anyone else seen an increase in email phishing from MSU related domains? My friend had a user click on it the other day and said when you went the link it showed an MSU page saying something along the lines of you've been phished and was completely benign. Additionally, he looked at the root of site and it went to some Symantec login page. I'm wondering if campus is using https://www.symantec.com/services/cyber-security-services/cyber-skills-development/phishing-readiness and just hasn't told the rest of the IT community.