Is anyone else having trouble using LastPass to log in to MSU services?
  Or, is anyone else *not* having trouble using LastPass to log in to
MSU services?

This worked fine for me up until yesterday.  Since then, I use LastPass
to enter my NetID & Password, click on Login, and then get immediately
returned to the login page with no other message.

Usually I do this to log in to d2l.msu.edu, which gave me no clues.  But
when I tried login.msu.edu, I did notice something:  The login dialog
starts with "Authenticator" set to "MSU Net".  After LastPass populates
the NetID and Password, the Authenticator field goes blank.  I bet that
did not happen last week.

Note that this is *not* a problem of LastPass failing to auto-fill, it
does that just fine.  It happens for me with both FireFox and Chrome.
And it only happens for MSU logins, everywhere else LastPass works just
the same as it always did.  So it seems to me that something changed
with the MSU login over the weekend.

-- dkm