See the article in the Chronicle  https://shar.es/1YeXYQ  Several colleges fell victim last week to a hack by a neo-Nazi group that resulted in network-connected campus printers' spitting out fliers featuring anti-Semitic messages, according to the Associate Press and other news outlets....

Did anyone get hit by this?  So far we haven't had any reports from students using our student printing system, but we have it pretty well firewalled off from anything outside the Law building.  Just curious if anyone else saw this activity.

John Resotko
Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support
Michigan State University College of Law
648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 208 Law Building
East Lansing, MI 48842-1300

phone: 517-432-6836
fax: 517-432-6861