From: Al Puzzuoli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 9:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Anyone Else Noticing major Lag to some internet Sites?

As the subject says. I just started seeing massive lag, but only on certain sites. It seems that the problem is somewhere upstream of the MSU network, but I’m wondering if a major router somewhere is having issues?

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli

Information Technologist

Michigan State University,

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities,  120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033

517-884-1915

http://www.rcpd.msu.edu