Al,

Stupid question. If you are sending files why does the student need a valid MSU address to retrieve it?

Normally I use FD to send files off campus and it generates a claim code (or some such thing). Sorry if there is another MSU to MSU specific mode I've forgotten about.

Is using the MSU version of GoogleApp/Drive  a possibility or is that only for staff?
Brian