Can't you collect signatures on an Acrobat document?

Kim Geiger
WKAR Radio & Television, WKAR.org
East Lansing, Michigan
517-884-4766

>>> John Chang <[log in to unmask]> 10/7/2015 3:30 PM >>>
We have a document that needs multiple signatures and they are either in different buildings, states or countries and would like a more efficient way of getting signatures.

We are looking to see if there is anything on campus we can utilize or purchase.  Does anyone have something that will make document signing more efficient instead of walking it to multiple people? If you have used it or is using one please give me your experience with it.

Thank you.
John