Hello everyone,

Sorry for posting to this list, but thought if anyone is or knows
someone that is a classic computer fan they would be on this list.

So I'm cleaning out my attic and have decided to part with my old NeXT
station (B&W, 25 MHz) but have no desire to pack and ship this equipment.

I hoped one you might have an idea of someone in the Lansing area that
collects old computers who might want this fine artifact.

The computer is working well, but the external CD drive and printer have
problems -- though based on errors am guessing for the printer it just
needs a new toner cartridge.

People can e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask] and thanks for any ideas,

Brian