On 01/20/15 11:18, Wilson, Jeff wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Don’t forget  to consider MSU Surplus as a resource for computer system parts, complete systems, and especially older system parts.  After having a server fail over the weekend with what I now know was a failed power supply, we contacted MSU Surplus for possible parts.  The server is out of warranty.  I did order a power supply, next day, without knowing if that was the problem.  However, by working with MSU Surplus we were able to acquire the parts that were needed and get the server running the same day.  I will hold on to the power supply that I ordered as a spare when it arrives today.

Thank you MSU Surplus.

Here, here!

I haven't used them as much as I should, but if you don't mind doing
some hardware work yourself, it's a great resource.  Think of them as
a permanent computer swap.  And they have all sorts of other goodies
ranging from the commonly useful to strange scientific stuff!

--STeve Andre'