Does anyone else with an iPhone 6 on AT&T receive calls from MSU numbers that show up as “Unknown” for the Caller ID?  From what I can tell from my call log it started sometime after 10/29 as I logged several 884- numbers before that, but since then any calls coming from the PBX have come through as Unknown.

I can confirm it’s an issue with calls originating from 884- and 432- numbers on the Avaya system.

I’ve seen posts on a couple forums that seem to indicate an issue between how AT&T handles Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and Caller ID information, but even if I turn off LTE completely it still shows Unknown for calls coming from the PBX.

Jon

Jon Galbreath, MCSE

IT Services

Vitualization, Systems, and Storage