Wondering if anybody can help me locate some decent voice to text
transcription software.  The basic scenario is that we have groups that
do digital recordings of meetings.  These digital recordings need to be
transcribed into minutes of the meeting.  The person who has to
transcribe the recordings sometimes encounters situations in which one
person or another at a meeting digresses from the main content and
sometimes speaks off the top their head. There may be incomplete
sentences and so difficult for the listener on playback of the recording
to follow the gist of the conversation without lots of tedious
repetition.  We are wondering if there is a decent voice to text program
that could assist the person doing the transcription. I'd really
appreciate others experience and wisdom. Thank you so much!

Leslie K. Houang
Office of the Provost
Information Technology Professional
517-355-6464