Anyone jump onto Yosemite for the Mac yet and try the MSU vpn
software?  I've got a user that's having some issues, and I was
curious whether anyone's made that combination work yet (I've seen at
least one other indication while googling for it that someone had
problems with it).  Basically I'm just trying to find out that at
least it's a combination that someone got working.

(I did actually have him contact the help desk when he was having
problems connecting, so hopefully they'll be able to help him out, I'm
just kinda curious now whether it's something that just might be
broken in the new version of Mac OS.)