hi,

We have an out of state contractor working on our new video conferencing classroom. He is down to fixing the last issue with it, codec isn’t taking input from the PC to add into the conference. Lifesize shipped us a replacement codec, but the new one is actually worse than the original.

We are trying to find the equipment mentioned in the subject to debug the issue (tomorrow during business hours). I only have a vague idea of what the equipment is, but hoped someone on the list might have one.

If you happen to see this Sunday and there is some way I could get it then, I would make a trip into campus.
thanks!
-John
HRLR