Has this been widely advertised?

Offhand, I have no idea what my users have, in terms of non-b abilities.
What about students?

I apologize if I've been on a distant planet and have succeeded in not
observing signs stating this change.  And, I really don't know how many
devices will have a problem with this.

I understand why, but I question how much notice has been given to the
community at large.  I'm hoping that this is a non-issue.

--STeve Andre'