Good morning all,

I don’t know if this is a subject you are willing to discuss openly, but I am curious what is being offered as an hourly rate for student tech employees across campus?  I have an open student position, and we’ve posted it in various places on campus, but have had very little response this year compared to previous years.  We’re looking for someone with basic computer (PC/Mac/Tablet) skills and familiarity with basic email and productivity software.

So, if you’re willing to share, what are you paying for hourly tech savvy student?  Have  you had any problems attracting student employees for the summer or in general?   As always, my thanks in advance for anything you are willing to share.

John Resotko

Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support

Michigan State University College of Law

648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 208 Law Building

East Lansing, MI 48842-1300

email: [log in to unmask]

phone: 517-432-6836