Has anybody out there noticed a problem with emails between MACS and Pcs
where if a user uses Outlook, and a mac user replies to an email from a pc
user the original message is sent back under the reply and the text is
outrageously small like 6 point.   The same thing happens if the mac user
gets the reply his original message the font is downsized so you can’t even
see it.

This doesn’t happen when Mac mail client is the original sender to Outlook
on the PC , or Mac Mail is used to make the reply,   so I think the problem
is related only to Outlook.

I’ve looked around on google and see that others have this problem.   Does
anybody know of a solution?   I think that plain text would likely work but
I don’t think my users would accept that solution.

Thanks,

Lee Duynslager  LD
Information Technology
Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences