From: Steven M. Plemmons [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Google Blocking E-mail - IPv6 error

Suddenly, google is blocking messages sent from our exchange server to gmail
addresses.  The following error message is given.  Is anyone else seeing
this?

Thanks,

Steve Plemmons
Systems Analyst II/S
Department of Mathematics
Michigan State University
619 Red Cedar Road
C339 Wells Hall
Office: 517-353-4673

mx.google.com gave this error:
[2002:2308:4821::2308:4821] Our system has detected that this message does
not meet IPv6 sending guidelines regarding PTR records and authentication.
Please review https://support.google.com/mail/?p=ipv6_authentication_error
for more information. l7si4236735icq.11 - gsmtp

Your message wasn't delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may
have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept e-mail from
certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.