I was able to connect to my computer with both my iPhone and iPad this morning. Have you made sure Junos Pulse is the latest version? Which iPad/iOS are you running? My thought was MSU just updated to their firewall hardware and maybe you are running an older version of Junos Pulse.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Murray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 5:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] iPad-Junos-MSFT Remote Desktop

I'm trying to get an iPad to work with the newly released Microsoft Remote Desktop for iPad.

We sign into the VPN using the Junos Pulse client for iPad, and get a VPN IP address no problem.  Using the Microsoft Remote Desktop client, it just doesn't want to connect to our target desktop.  We tested with a regular laptop over VPN and it worked fine with the same desktop.

Am I missing a step, or will this not work?

Peter Murray
James Madison