Out of curiosity, has anyone out there taken the VMware vSphere
Install, Configure, Manage course?  If so, did you feel it was a
worthwhile use of your time and money?

So far, all of my knowledge of vSphere comes from just sorta diving in
and working on making things work, and while I do feel I've got at
least a decent basic grasp of things, there are definitely times when
things don't come quite as easily to mind as they probably should.
As our department starts relying more on VMware, it seems likely that
it would be worth my time to investigate whether the course is worth
it or not.

Part of me also kinda wonders if the Fast Track version of the course
would make more sense since it covers a little more, and I do have
some background in the software already (When I look at the
description for the ICM course, there's a lot there that I feel I
already know, but then, maybe not at the level that I should.)

Any thoughts if you took either of the classes would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary