Hi,

Just curious whether anyone has gotten this to work? I’m trying to configure the ERA  to send me an email alert whenever  a client encounters a new threat. Under server options/other settings, I configured SMTP settings  to use mail.msu.edu and to authenticate using a valid netID. I know my SMTP settings are valid, because I can press the test button in the settings dialog, type a recipient’s  address, and the test email comes through instantly. Curiously, although you can provide a recipient when you send the test message, the settings dialog does not provide a field where you can enter a default recipient for all future notifications. The only way I can see to add that default recipient is via  advanced settings, using the configuration editor. However, after doing that,  I go to notifications manager, select any rule, hit the “test it” button, and never receive a thing. This really shouldn’t be this difficult! If I’m missing something, I’d really be curious to know what it is.

TIA,

Al