I am trying to help someone set up an outlook.com account and link it to Outlook via the Outlook connector. We were able to create the account and everything works fine via webmail; However, the user is unable to send mail via Outlook because the CAPCHA verification process is broken, both the image and audio versions of the CAPCHA fail to load. We’ve tried creating both an Outlook.com and a live.com account, and tried installing the Outlook connector on several computers. The problem occurs with Outlook 2010 as well as Outlook 2007. Others have recently reported similar issues, but I have yet to see any useful solutions: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-outlook/unable-to-send-e-mail-via-hotmail-connector-hip/ad78ae14-7fac-49a7-937f-bf31716dbaa9

My only theory at this point is that the Outlook connector, or something on Microsoft’s servers is broken, but this issue began for me over the weekend, and is still ongoing as of today.

Not sure there’s anything I can do on this end to fix things but just thought I’d check if anyone else has seen this?

Thanks,

Al

If anyone knows of a fix, or a way to