On 06/05/13 16:00, l duynslager wrote:
> Is anybody else out there getting these Retry Limit Exceeded.
>
> Customers of one of our Labs that deals with the public are getting
> these errors while sending emails to MSU email addresses.   I don't
> know maybe it has something to do with the SPAM filter testing.
>
> Already put in help desk ticket regarding the matter. More data on the
> extent of the problem might help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lee Duynslager  LD

I have seen this too, and think it's been times when mail.msu.edu is
getting pummeled
with spam.  A  friends email system does the same thing, and I was able
to watch that
from the inside, and it was so busy with spam that it gave real mail fits.

...I'm seeing a  huge increase of spam the last week or so.

--STeve Andre'