Ok folks, for those of you that might use a firewall to help restrict
things to ip addresses that the MSU vpn assigns, one thing that IT
Services didn't tell us is that they've added at least the 35.12.76.X
range of ip's to the service when they did this update.  No idea if
they've added any others, since their documentation still lists 72 to
75 as the range that the ip's are assigned from.

I've got to be honest, personally I think it's bad enough that the
intended notice period was only 1 week before this change (except for
the slipup where they accidentally sent out an email that wasn't
supposed to go out), but to not include that there were changes in the
ip address range as part of that notice is very disappointing.  Isn't
the whole point of the advance notice to make sure we're ready to be
able to handle the changes?

Gary