We're using Nat Sci's Vidyo system.  Aside from the fact that the word is pronounced the same as Video, we like it very well.   It works well with our Polycom room systems (we have 4 of those, one of which is part of our library) and also works well on its own.   One of the things that's important to us is the screen sharing.  It works in both directions, but IIRC, you have to stop any Polycom sharing before the Vidyo sharing will come through.  I don't think we've tried it with as many as 10 users, but we're expecting that to work well, too.  It also has a recorder and webcaster, which we've used a little.  We've used it to bridge Polycom systems, even though the Polycoms can talk directly to each other, too.  But when you add a Vidyo caller or two into the conference, it's better to let Vidyo bridge everything together.

I haven't thought about how one would do whiteboard with it, but I'm not as familiar with whiteboard technology, period.

John Gorentz
Computer Services Manager
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station