I figured it out. Needed to add a Send Connector and I found the answer online (imagine that). Although it did take a while to find the answer.

From: Tim Heckaman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 2:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Exchange help

Well this is probably a dumb question but I’m going to ask anyways. I’m testing an exchange server (2013) and it works internally but will not send or receive any external (outside our domain) mail. I’ve been trying to test with my msu email address with no luck. I’ve been reading and one that I might need is a “send connector” but I’m unsure what to put in as one.

I’d ultimately like to take the MSU mail and use it in my exchange so my users don’t have to change their email address but have it filter through my exchange so we get the features of exchange. I’m not sure if this is possible or not. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks