From: Kramer, Jack [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] EBS Woes

Did you remember to sacrifice a goat to Hannah under the full moon?

Seriously though, we've found conflicts depending on the Java version installed. 7u17 works fine on one of our machines, but another user got a recommendation to run 6u23 from EBS. Also, do you have UAC on?
----
Jack Kramer
Manager of Information Technology
Communications and Brand Strategy