Just for fun:

Oracle issues out-of-band patch to repair 50 Java vulnerabilities
http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/news/2240177534/Oracle-issues-out-of-band-patch-to-repair-50-Java-vulnerabilities

"A significant patch to Oracle's Java SE was released today, two weeks ahead of schedule. According to the advisory accompanying the update, fully 49 of the 50 fixes contained in the patch are remotely exploitable."

Gene

--
Gene Willacker, PCIP, PCI ISA
PCI Compliance Officer