On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Cooke, Tony <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> We were recently informed by IT Services that Java 6 update 23 was
> recommended for use with DocViewer. The latest release of Java 6 is update
> 39.

Heh, I had a machine that we were getting prompts to install a version
of java that was then complaining about not being recommended for
windows 7 when that person tried to connect to docview.  The version
it was trying to install?  Something in the 1.4's.  We figured out
that the machine in question didn't have any java version on it, but I
thought it was interesting just how old a version it tried to install.