OT...

>On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 01:29:23PM -0500, Isaac, Jeremy wrote:
> > Windows+E and Windows+R both get heavy usage from me, as well as
> > Windows+Arrows and Windows+P on multi-monitor systems sometimes,
> > too.  I get up from my desk from time to time, so Windows+L gets some
> > usage, too.

Don't know about those other keyboard shortcuts, but Ctrt+Alt+Del,
Enter does the same as Windows+L.  Is that really so much
harder?  Why not insist that Windows simply design mnemonic keyboard
shortcuts that work with any keyboard, instead of requiring a
Windows-specific keyboard?  I mean, do we need specialized keyboards
for every OS?  Just more Microsoft hegemony, don't give in to it!

-- dkm