I believe that MSUNET utilizes AP Isolation. Which in turn, disables broadcast style traffic such as Bonjour (Like Jon Said) which is what AirPrint utilizes to work correctly.  Think of every AP connection (Client) as being on its own separate VLAN. I wouldn’t have it AP isolation disabled on my wireless network for various reasons. However, a call to infrastructure may be in order.

Regards,

Chris Jones, MCP, CCNA

MCTS: SharePoint 2010

Cisco Certified Network Associate