From: Shaun Leininger [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] This isn't good...

DNS Lookups say that these departments are some of the hosts – others I couldn’t look up.

1)      Beacon Center

2)      Horticulture

3)      Biochemistry/Molecular Biology

4)      Communication Arts and Sciences

5)      Fisheries and Wildlife

6)      Human Medicine

7)      Nursing (2 hits)

8)      Health Information Technology (HIT)

9)      Residential and Hospitality Services

10)   Osteopathic Medicine

11)   Institute for Public Policy and Social Research

12)   Medical Pharmacology

13)   MSU Libraries

Shaun Leininger
Information Technology Professional