Good morning all,

I would like to learn more about the background service used to run MSU Netprint.  At the Law College, we have our own system in-house for our students, but I'm looking at other solutions to replace what we currently use.  I would love to talk to the administrator(s) of Netprint to find out what software is running that service, and what the server and network requirements are to run it.

Any additional information about local print services for students within other colleges would also be appreciated.  I'm researching possible solutions now, so I could implement a new service and have it ready for students in the Fall of 2013.  Happy Monday, and my thanks in advance for any responses.

John A. Resotko
Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support
Michigan State University College of Law
648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 208 Law College
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836