And presumably, once we get Office 365 for e-mail, IE will work better. At least, you'd HOPE Microsoft would make sure its own products were compatible, but I wouldn't want to bet on it. In the meantime, depending on how much control the mail team has over the Horde web interface, adding a

might help clear problems up. (Alternatively it could be submitted as a bug report to Horde, but by the time the patch gets accepted and a new build is available and the mail team updates to that version,  we'll probably have Office 365.)

Carl Bussema III
Information Technologist
Michigan State University Outreach & Engagement
Phone: (517) 353-8977 • Fax: (517) 432-9541