I know HR and the Registrar’s office uses a product called ImageNow.  I am not familiar with how much they like the product or what they consider pros or cons. I do know that at one time the Registrar’s office was offering ImageNow as a service to campus.

From: John Resotko [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Imaging: getting started

Good morning,

I'm hoping to call on the collective experience of our list members for some advice.  The Law College wants to move more of our internal processes to a paperless solution. While many departments have some ideas of processes they would like to convert to some kind of imaging solution, we are still in the early stages of figuring out what we want, and what we need, to make paperless.

Have any of you worked with vendors or consultants who have experience with the high level planning and process identification of imaging?  Our technology department doesn't have the level of expertise to really identify the processes and needs of the organization as a whole when it comes to needs assessment for imaging.  If you've worked with any consultants who specialize in doing analysis to develop imaging/paperless office systems, I would be grateful for any recommendations you might have.

As always, my thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

John A. Resotko

Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support

Michigan State University College of Law

648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 208 Law College

East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836