Got a good one for you all.  Hope someone can help me.

We have several users who use Adobe After Effects, of various version.  The Media Cache directory defaults to their Roaming profile, which we do NOT want.  We want it to remain in their local profile.  It would be nice to fix this with a policy of some sort.  However…  That is the ONE preference that I cannot find ANYWHERE.  Adobe doesn’t use the registry for much of anything, and it is not in any of the After Effects keys.  After Effects stores its preferences in a txt preferences file that is in an INI format.  However, the Media Cache setting is not stored there, either.

It is obviously being stored somewhere…  because it’s saved my desired location.

I can find the Disk Cache settings in the preferences INI, but I need the Media Cache settings changed.

Anyone have any ideas?

-dak

Dak Aldrich

Michigan State University