I don't know why I am so nervous about making this change; probably because I haven't done it in so long.  So I thought I'd ask you folk to check my work before I submit the actual request.

I'm running a mail server.  I want to move the spam filter off to its own box, where it wants to be the SMTP server and receive and process the mail (killing spam, of course) before sending it on to the mail server to route to mailboxes.

Here's what I have now:

IP#1         wkar.msu.edu 	         # Netware: PC: Novell mail gateway
MX: wkar.msu.edu: 20: wkar.msu.edu

and here's what I think I want:

IP#1	wkar.msu.edu 	         # SuSE file/print/mail server

IP#2        gwava.wkar.msu.edu      #GWAVA spam filter
MX: wkar.msu.edu: 20: wkar.msu.edu

Am I right?

--
Kim Geiger