I hate to post a phone signal question on this list, but Nick often posts such great answers I thought I'd give it a try.

Over the past couple days AT&T service has been terrible when it used to be ok.  Before I call AT&T, I wondered if anyone else on North Campus uses them and what the experience has been (I'm in Natural Science 3rd floor) .  I now frequently dropped calls, failed calls, etc.  The bars on my phone fluctuate up and down.  Typically I get good enough reception I never use my land line.  It could be me - interference in my office or something up with my handset (iPhone 4s).  but I haven't changed anything (updates etc) that I know of.   We all know that iPhones can be flaky in this department.

Thanks for any insights.

Pat Bills

Patrick Bills • [log in to unmask]
517-353-8649