On 06/15/12 07:37, Tim Heckaman wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

I was just wondering if there was a general guide or set of rules that Campus has for IT to follow. For example if I was to copy data off of someone’s machine and put it on another, do they need to be there, sign an agreement? It’s kind of a silly question but I figured I should get all the info I can just in case.

Well, when I've done that I'm transferring their existence from one
machine to another, so I'd  say there is implicit agreement for me
to do that.  I think it would be pointless and ridiculous to ask for
permission.

--STeve Andre'