From: Oscar Castaneda [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] blocked IPs?

I have a customer that claims that her emails to our staff (with @msu.edu
and @rsgis.msu.edu) addresses are bounced.
She used to be able to email us all the time until about one week ago.
Everybody else can email us fine. We have a decent traffic of email on daily
basis.

I am pretty convinced that the problem is particular to them.
Nonetheless, I would like to have something more tangible to show them.
I was wondering if I could find if they are being blocked from MSU. I
remember in the past reading somewhere of IPs or blocks of IPs that would be
blocked from MSU for security reasons. Is there a way of knowing what gets
blocked from msu.edu?

--
Oscar Castaņeda
Remote Sensing & GIS