I am curious as to experiences folks have had using this service. How is the network performance? What happens in terms of network / firewall configuration? Is that managed by AIS as well? Also, I assume We could put the bulk of our servers at AIS, but also maintain a NAS and backup PC to run virtual machines from our office In case of AIS downtime?

Are there any aspects of the service you have found inconvenient or limiting?

Thanks for any info,

Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist                                       http://www.rcpd.msu.edu

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-884-1915 120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033