No finger-pointing, but nobody's accepting responsibility either.

The questions, "Who's responsible" and "what are the reprecussions," are entirely valid. Particularly so since it happened on such a grand scale.

Since the message went out to some 60,000+ people. I think it is of concern to almost everyone on campus... particularly those who clicked the link.  Don't get distracted by the nameless Jpg attachments to the queries.

It wasn't me either, so Dave McFarlane & I are in the clear. C'mon... fess up... or is someone being protected?

Danny Layne