Does anyone have "Firmware" download access at support.oracle.com, and
be willing to download something for me?

Our department does have a current Customer Support Identifiers (CSI)
number with Oracle, but it does not include Firmware download access for
some older Sun SunFire x86 hardware. I'll never understand why Oracle
made it so hard to download drivers and firmware for Sun hardware that
we own.

I'm hoping to get two patches; they are named 13333430 and 13333446. One
is the X4150 Server Software 3.50 - Tools, Drivers, and Firmware DVD.
The other is X4150 Server Software 3.50 - ILOM and BIOS.
You can find these patches by logging into your "My Oracle Support"
portal and searching for the patch numbers I listed above.

Thanks in advance.
--
  Steven Foley <[log in to unmask]>
  Systems Administrator <[log in to unmask]>