Has anyone encountered the case where NOD32 Anti-virus was installed on a
Windows Server 2003 computer and then the computer was upgraded with a second
network adapter and NOD32 AV updates stopped working?

I switched the network cable to the new adapter and NOD32 seems to still be
using the old adapter.  I tried uninstalling NOD32 and re-installing and that
did not help.

Were you able to resolve the problem without re-installing the OS?

I have searched the web, the ESET forum on Wilder Security, the ESET knowledge
base and the 4 yr MSUNAG history that I have in email without any success.

-Stefan

KBS Computer Services Helpdesk:
269-671-2100 (from campus 199-2100)

Stefan Ozminski
Computer Services
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
Michigan State University
3700 E. Gull Lake Dr.
Hickory Corners, MI  49060
Phone: 269-671-4427 (from campus 199-4427)